Sunday 19 May 2013

May is for Moms - An Interview with My Daughter

And we're back with the third and final installment of the May is for Moms series today. I have had the best fun with these posts, and I'm very sad to see the end of the interviews today.


Now today's interview is special for me because it's my baby girl's turn in the spotlight. Of course around here she is the centre of attention all the time, but given her inability to read, write, or even really talk, it's hard for her to be a part of my blog except for me to tell stories about her to you guys.

Now given Miss K's above mentioned inability to talk or write; how did I get any answers out of her? Well that's simple of course, with a video camera. And how did I get her to sit still long enough to actually get any answers out of her? Naturally I bribed her with food. Now even though I sat through all of her answers and even responded to her, I have no idea what the heck she is saying here, so please, please don't ask me to translate.


If for any reason you can't see the above video, you can view it on Youtube here

Well that's it, I don't think television is really ready for my hard hitting style of interviewing just yet, but it was fun to sit and chat with Miss K for your amusement. I'm glad to know that Miss K appreciates the sandwiches I make for her so much, especially since she gets one every single day. (Except when she decides she wants a banana.)

A huge thank you to Amy at Not Your Average Crazy for coming up with this awesome series, and for allowing us to join in the fun with her. I hope you've all enjoyed the glimpse into the life behind the scenes around here. To check out the rest of the interviews, please visit her website and enjoy some more fun.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks you guys. You have no idea exactly how much footage we had to shoot, just to get that five and a half minutes worth there. I tell you what, I have a new respect for movie editors. That baby took me three weeks to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're practically Barbara Walters. What an angel (with her own funny little language that sounds like my hubby after a few cocktails).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all sound the same after one too many Margaritas don't we?? And I'm now thinking of contacting 60 minutes and telling them they NEED me as their newest hard hitting reporter. I'll be able to get all the goss on what dirt tastes like, what's under the coffee table, and the best places to find old food to eat.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...