Tuesday 22 May 2012

If I were a rich man...

Or rich woman, because the first option would require more than winning the lottery, there'd be surgery and hormone replacement and all kinds of other yucky stuff I can't think of for more than five seconds without feeling queasy. But I digress. Ladies and gentlemen, I am about to show you a picture that I have been drooling over for about 2 years now. It may not look like much to all of you, but for me, this is a dream product and one that has been on my if I won the lottery list for a long time now.

Ta daaa!!!!!

What you are looking at my wonderful readers is called the WorkBox. They can be found in the dreams of scrap-bookers around the world, or more precisely here. Look at all that storage space, and the built in table! It's perfect down to the last detail. Unfortunately it also retails for $1,695.00 US and that's money I just don't have. I have toyed around with the idea of building something similar by myself, but given that I had to call my brother in law once to build a flat pack desk for me (they forgot to add holes for the screws to go into and I don't own a drill), it seems to be a bit too advanced for my skills. But one day I will have my dream scrap-booking space, even if I have to beg my dad to build it for me. But he would do it because really, who could say no to this face??


That's right, I would even exploit my little girl if it would get me a ScrapBox. That is how much I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...