Thursday 16 August 2012

IT'S OVER 1000!!!

Hello readers, look to your right, now back to me, now back to your right, now back to me. Gotta love old spice man. Now really, look to the right of this page. Up the very top of the page is a hit counter, and it is telling me that I have finally received over 1000 hits on my website. I have been checking this every single day, just so that I didn't miss the magical moment, and I wasn't disappointed when it finally came. Of course there were no balloons descending from the sky, and the marching band didn't appear out of thin air, but it was still exciting.

So to celebrate hitting this milestone, I have decided to create a page for my blog on Facebook. Once I figure out how to put links on my sidebars, there will be a link on my sidebar (funnily enough). But for now, you'll just have to follow this link to see my new page, which will then lead you back to here. If you appreciate all of the hard work that goes into creating this blog, then please feel free to like my page, so you can get regular updates, and I'll even let you know every time I've posted on here so you can rush over and read me. For any of you eagle eyes out there, if you look to your right again, there is a button labelled join this site, which is another way to receive notifications that I have updated my blog. There is one lonely follower on that list right now, and I know for a fact that he hasn't come to visit here in a long time, so it would be great to see some more names on that list.

So for now I bid you adieu, and please check me out on facebook for more hillarity. https://www.facebook.com/singlemumplusone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...