Wednesday 5 September 2012

Me in a nutshell

Well mother nature seems to be sending us a message today. Unfortunately I don't speak weather but if I could I'd be sure to translate exactly what she was saying just so that you guys could know too. After five days of beautiful weather last week and at the very beginning of this week today's weather was quite a rude shock. For one the wind is very strong. I mean super strong. There have been power lines and trees knocked over, a town that I used to live in when I was 21 has been closed off completely by a large tree blocking both lanes of traffic. For another thing, all the wind and knocked down power lines and trees means that the power went out all through town this morning. Luckily for us our power lines are underground so ours came back pretty quickly (otherwise I wouldn't be writing for you guys right now, I'd be trying to start a fire in the middle of the lounge room floor.)

Anyway today's post wasn't meant to be about the weather, I just wanted to share a picture with you guys which I would swear was written about me.


Now all I have to do is get it put on a t-shirt so that I can remind everyone around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...